DR DOMINIC PAVIOUR
MBBS PHD FRCP
Dr Dominic Paviour is a Consultant Neurologist who assesses and manages people with a broad range of neurological symptoms and disorders including:
- Headache (migraine, tension type etc.)
- Parkinson’s disease and other disorders of movement
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) and inflammation of the nervous system
- Stroke and cerebrovascular disease
- Dementia and Neurodegenerative diseases
- Peripheral nerve and muscle disorders
A neurologist is a medically qualified doctor dealing with disorders of the nervous system. This includes the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease that involve the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous systems.
Neurologists also manage conditions that affect the coverings of the brain (the meninges), the blood supply of the nervous system and muscles (as these are controlled by the nervous system).
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
If you would like to make an appointment with Dr Dominic Paviour please telephone 020 7042 1850 or fill out the contact form found here.